Guest Post Here
Reach our engaged, passionate audience by being a guest blogger on Compare Surfboards. We reach ~35k people each month.
You’ll get a backlink, exposure to a new audience + fame and glory.
How It Works
First, pitch your idea
Email me at ben (at) comparesurfboards (dot) com with the subject line “PROPOSED: CompareSurfboards guest post” and propose a topic or two you’d like to write about.
Full article is fine too…
… but I can’t guarantee I’ll publish it.
When you send in the full article , don’t forget your bio line (2-3 lines max, one link permitted).
If I don’t decide to use your post, feel free to use it anywhere else.
Topics we’re looking for
CompareSurfboards is about shared passion for and better understanding of the tools we use to access the ocean while embracing the surfing lifestyle. Anything that gets our awesome community of readers more excited about this wonderful pursuit is welcome.
Conditions for the guest posts
Main criteria: it has to be very, very good! We don’t publish rubbish.
- 100% original content only, never published anywhere;
- Minimum 800 words, extra kudos for 3000+ word articles;
- Posts have to be well written (spelling and grammar errors are a no no), well thought out and practical;
- Any claim needs to be backed up with a link to a research or case study confirming it;
- Include at least one (legal) feature image to be used with the post, preferably 2-3;
- No pen names, 100% authentic stuff only.